The peaceful parade at Zurich Pride is the political manifestation of Switzerland’s queer community and their friends.
Show your colors and march at the Zurich Pride Parade with the Leathermen of Switzerland.
- from 12:00 nn: line-up
- 1:00 pm: Political speeches
- 2:00 pm: Start of the parade
- 5:00 pm: End of the parade
- Helvetiaplatz, 8004 Zurich
- The Leathermen of Switzerland run as group No. 21. Our group meets directly in the middle in front of the administrative building.
Helvetiaplatz – Stauffacherstrasse – Stauffacherbrücke – Selnaustrasse – Sihlstrasse – Sihlporte – Talacker – Bärengasse – 1st Stop – Bahnhofstrasse – Uraniastrasse – Sihlstrasse – 2nd Stop – Sihlbrücke – Kasernenstrasse – Müllerstrasse – Ankerstrasse
Note on the flow of the march:
- 1st Stop: A stop is required in Bärengasse until the end of the procession has reached Talacker and Bahnhofstrasse has been cleared by the VBZ public transport control center.
- 2nd Stop: Another stop is planned before crossing Sihlbrücke to close any gaps in the procession.
- At the end of the route, the music stops and there is a split between vehicles and marchers: As a foot group, the Leathermen of Switzerland walk straight on to Helvetiaplatz (o not follow the vehicles!).
Please protect yourself and others and respect the current instructions of the FOPH and the canton of Zurich.
- FOPH | Recommendations for everyday life
- FOPH | Protect yourself and others
- Canton Zurich | Coronavirus
The organizers of Zurich Pride recommend wearing a mask, even if the demonstration takes place outdoors.
In addition, they emphasize that people who show symptoms and people who have had contact with a person infected with the coronavirus must stay at home.